Subscribe News Feed Subscribe Comments

Trish McEvoy



                           

I have so many favorite make up brands ranging from MAC Cosmetics to Dior to Smashbox. I usually have favorites from every brand. My ultimate favorite make up brushes are from Trish McEvoy. Not a single hair ever falls out. They apply make up so well and last forever! They are definitely worth the investment. Believe me I have been through every make up brush out there and none of them have lasted as long as the Trish ones. 

I also love her make up organizers. I have the large one for my every day make up and then a small one for when I travel. It's just a great way to keep everything in place and it definitely speeds up the time I take in the morning doing my make up. Everything is right where I need it. Definitely a time saver!!

                                       

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Glamorous Girls Guide | TNB